Thursday, February 5, 2009

Remove Forwarding in GMail

Once I setup Forwarding to one of my Account, and all were seem working fine.
When that email is shut down, I disabled the Forwarding service. Though I always received failure notice that was causing from sending to old and shut down email. There were no email address in forwarding service.

Smiliar Case as followed
My Gmail account continues to forward to my Yahhoo account and forwarding is not set up.


Setting up a secondary email address will not cause Gmail to forward
your messages. Please check for any forwarding rules on the "Filters"
tab in Settings. Also, take a look at the "Accounts" tab to see if you
have a "Sent Mail As" or "Reply-to" address specified. Finally, log
into your Yahoo account, and see whether your Yahoo account is
configured to retrieve mail from Gmail. (You can also go to the
"Forwarding and POP/IMAP" settings tab in Gmail, and disable POP
access.)

0 comments: